Samsung Galaxy s23+ vs Samsung Galaxy s23 ultra specs: Both the Samsung Galaxy S23+ and S23 Ultra are top-of-the-line smartphones from Samsung, but they do have some key differences in their specs. Here’s a comparison to help you decide which one might be right for you:
Samsung Galaxy s23+ vs Samsung Galaxy s23 ultra specs
- S23 Ultra: 6.8″ Quad HD+ (3088 x 1440) AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate
- S23+: 6.6″ Full HD+ (2340 x 1080) AMOLED, 120Hz refresh rate
The S23 Ultra has a larger and sharper display with a higher refresh rate, making it better for watching videos and gaming.
Processor & RAM:
- Both phones use the custom Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 Mobile Platform for Galaxy.
- S23+: 8GB RAM
- S23 Ultra: 8GB or 12GB RAM
The S23 Ultra offers more RAM, which can be helpful for multitasking and running demanding apps.
- S23+: 256GB or 512GB
- S23 Ultra: 256GB, 512GB, or 1TB
The S23 Ultra offers more storage options, including a massive 1TB option.
- Both phones have excellent camera systems, but the S23 Ultra has a few more features, including:
- A 200MP main sensor (compared to 50MP on the S23+)
- Two telephoto lenses for better zoom
- 10x optical zoom and 100x Space Zoom (compared to 3x optical zoom and 30x Space Zoom on the S23+)
The S23 Ultra is the better choice if you take a lot of photos and want the best possible quality.
- S23+: 4,800mAh
- S23 Ultra: 5,000mAh
The S23 Ultra has a slightly larger battery, which should give you better battery life.
- The S23+ is significantly cheaper than the S23 Ultra.
- The S23 Ultra has a built-in S Pen stylus, which is not available on the S23+.
- The S23 Ultra has a more premium design with a metal frame, while the S23+ has a plastic frame.
Both the Samsung Galaxy S23+ and S23 Ultra are excellent smartphones, but the S23 Ultra is the clear winner if you are looking for the best possible camera, display, and performance. However, the S23+ is a great option if you are on a budget and don’t need all the bells and whistles of the Ultra.