Samsung started rolling out the October 2023 security update a few days ago. The new security patch was first released for the Galaxy Z Flip 5 and Galaxy Z Fold 5 and then expanded to the Galaxy S22 and Galaxy A54 5G. Now, the update has been released for the Sprint variants of the Galaxy S21 series.
Carrier-locked variants of the Galaxy S21 have started receiving the new software update on Sprint’s network in the US. More regions and carrier versions will soon receive the latest security update in the coming days. The October 2023 update for the Samsung Galaxy S21 series can be identified through the One UI build versions mentioned below.
- Galaxy S21 – G991USQS9EWI2
- Galaxy S21 Plus – G996USQS9EWI2
- Galaxy S21 Ultra – G998USQS9EWI2
According to the official description, this latest security patch fixes more than 40 security vulnerabilities found in Galaxy smartphones and tablets. This is normal firmware, so it does not bring any new features or changes other than security maintenance. However, it optimizes and improves system stability to provide smooth and uninterrupted functionality on your device.
Let’s say you’re a Galaxy S21 user on Sprint’s network in the US. To install the latest update, you just need to navigate to Settings, press on the Software Update section and then click on the Download and Install option. Follow the on-screen instructions to install and download the latest updates.
People Also Read :
- Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra leak hints at its super-thin display bezels
- Nothing Phone 2 Price in India Gets a Permanent Price Cut; Now Starts at Rs. 39,999
- OnePlus most powerful 5G phone has dropped in price! Battery, camera is awesome
- Redmi 13C Launch Date: Will be launched on this day with 50MP camera and powerful features, know the price
- iQOO 12 5G Confirmed To Get 3+4 Years of OS Updates